Dr. Julie Reardon looks at the whole health picture of an individual in the context of their social support and life situation and utilizes the best of conventional medicine and complementary medicine to create comprehensive wellness solutions.
Interested in becoming a patient? Please see the New Patient page for more information.
Primary Care Consulting
Dr. Reardon offers a very personalized style of medicine at an affordable price at her West Austin location in Lakeway. Once seen in person, patients may also access brief followup care by email or phone, depending on personal preferences. You may also schedule a Video Visit.
Initial consultations usually last up to 90 minutes. Dr. Reardon bills her patients by the hour in 15-minute increments for follow ups, phone calls and email support. Payment is due at the time of service.
- Initial Consultation: 550.00
- In-office Brief follow up: up to 30 minutes, 225.00
- In-office Intermediate follow up: 45 minutes, 275.00
- In-office Extended follow up: 60 minutes, 325.00; 75 minutes, 375.00
- Phone follow ups: 75.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 150.00; 20 to 30 min 225.00
- Medication Management: 75.00 charged for clinical advice or prescription management depending on the required response. There are cases when an issue is not appropriate for a quick portal response & the physician’s time is required to answer/analyze.
Medical Advocate & Liaison
Doctor Julie is a knowledgeable subject matter expert on all aspects of medicine. She is skilled at interpreting healthcare data, communicating with other medical providers and representing you or your loved ones’ integrated health interests both at home or in the hospital setting.
Also a consultant and partner to other physicians, Dr. Reardon is available to assist with patients that are stuck, need a second opinion, or temporarily need more hands-on care than many current clinical models are able to provide.
Passionate Speaker & Educator
Dr. Reardon is an experienced speaker for both the general public, as well as industry and professional medical audiences. Find more information on her Speaking page.
She also leads a community wellness group and holds small group wellness sessions.