As a health coach, Corrie Howell’s mission to empower our patients to make healthy lifestyle and behavior decisions and be a source of extra support and guidance.
A Certified Health & Wellness Specialist and Functional Medicine Health Coach, Corrie works collaboratively with patients to create personalized plans to keep it all running smoothly. With her trademark cheerful personality, she is expert at helping you set and meet goals, finding what matters most to you, and guiding you to where you want to be.
Corrie is also a compassionate Care Coordinator for patients who need an extra hand to ensure they receive the care they need outside of our office assisting in managing lab visits, specialists, and lifestyle changes. She can help to ensure that the process of feeling better doesn’t become too overwhelming, helping patients to understand their medical condition, medications, and other instructions.
Working with a health coach as been clinically proven to:
- Help optimize the time you spend with your physician
- Dramatically increase your adoption of medical and lifestyle recommendations
- Encourage you to take ownership of your personal health and wellness
- Help integrate lifestyle efforts with treatment proposals
- Positively impact your success at getting healthier
If you’re struggling to make lifestyle or behavior changes and need some extra support, or if you know something needs to change but you’re not sure where or how to start, health coaching may be a good fit for you!
- Up to 35 minutes, 35.00
- Orientation Coaching is included with all New Patient Visits
- Can be held in office, by phone, or by video
Learn more about Corrie’s education and background on our Staff page.
Call Corrie at 512-850-6963 to make a coaching appointment.