We are hiring!
Cold Laser or LLLT is used to treat a variety of medical conditions such as pain, inflammation, and more. Learn more about the BioFlex Laser here.
We are seeking a kind, authentic individual to join our team as a part time Low Level Laser Light Therapy (LLLT) / Photobiomodulation Technician. Preferred customer service and health and wellness experience and/or interest. This is a part time position but we anticipate hours will increase as our laser program grows.
10-20 hours per week
$20 per hour
- Administering Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Treatments using the BioFlex laser (training will be provided)
- Multi tasking while staying calm under pressure
- Drive to learn and be a team player during downtime
- Willingness and drive to learn about our practice/ integrative medicine and LLLT Therapy
- Mission driven and in tune with our philosophy of empowering patients to take control of their own health
- Providing a friendly, warm and welcoming environment to our patients
- Answering phones, emails, and messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Assisting with Front of office/ receptionist duties
- Assigning tasks and questions to appropriate staff members
- Understanding & Educating patients about LLLT as well as our practice model & mission
- Communicating with staff and patients in a kind and effective manner
- Assist with general upkeep of office (cleaning lasers and treatment rooms, break room, waiting area)
- Complete BioFlex & HIPPA certification training (upon hire we will set up)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume and cover letter expressing your interest.