Dr. Reardon offers a very personalized style of medicine at her West Austin location in Lakeway. After the Initial Consultation, follow up care can be schedule for in-office, by phone, or via video.
Initial consultations usually last up to 120 minutes. Payment is due at the time of service.
- Initial Consultation: 675.00, includes up to 2 hours of dedicated visit (As of 1/1/2018)
- In-office Follow Up: Up to 50 minutes, 325.00
- Video Visits/Telemedicine: See the Video Visits page for current rate information
- Phone follow ups: 75.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 150.00; 20 to 30 min 225.00
- Medication Management: 75.00 charged for clinical advice or prescription management depending on the required response. There are cases when an issue is not appropriate for a quick portal response & the physician’s time is required to analyze and answer.
For a detailed look at exactly what Primary Care Consulting means, please see Dr. Reardon’s post about her unique PCC model on our blog.