Dr. Julie Reardon and Nurse Practitioner Theresa Hernandez offer a very personalized style of Integrative and Functional Medicine-informed Primary Care Consulting at our West Austin location in Lakeway. Appointments can be scheduled for in-person or via video.
For a detailed look at exactly what Primary Care Consulting means, please see Dr. Reardon’s post about our unique PCC model on our blog.
Rates – Julie Reardon, MD
- Initial Consultation (effective January 2020) 895.00 includes 90-120 minutes of dedicated initial visit
- In-office Follow Up: Up to 60 minutes, 395.00
- Video Visits/Telemedicine & Phone follow ups: 95.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 190.00; 20 to 30 min 285.00, 30-50 minutes 395.00
- Genomics Package: Includes IntellxxDNA Executive Report + Pharmacogenetic Report + Dr. Julie’s interpretations (two 1 hour consults & one 30 min consult) & recommendations, $3500 please note: this is a stand alone service, if you are an existing patient, we can also use these tools and weave it in to your current care and our hourly rates.
Please see Dr. Reardon’s biography and credentials on her personal page.
Rates – Theresa Hernandez, APN/CNP
- Initial Adult Consultation: 495.00, includes 60-90 minutes of dedicated initial visit
- Initial Pediatric Consultation: 395.00, up to 60 minutes
- In-office Long Follow Up: Up to 60 minutes, 295.00
- In-office Brief Follow Up: Up to 30 minutes, 175.00
- Video Visits/Telemedicine & Phone follow ups: 95.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 150.00; 20 to 30 min 175.00, 35-60 minutes 295.00
Please see Theresa’s biography and credentials on her personal page.
Medical Management Service
We now offer a 95.00 medical service for between visits. Because we know that it’s not always practical to schedule a visit when refills are needed several months after a visit, or you need extra medical advice from a practitioner between appointments.
This service covers clinical advice or prescription management when an issue is not appropriate for a quick Patient Portal response & the practitioner’s time is required to analyze your case and provide an answer.
Payment for all charges is due at the time of service.
*We require 48 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduled appointments or full visit charges apply.