Dr. Julie Reardon offers a very personalized style of Integrative and Functional Medicine-informed Primary Care Consulting at our West Austin location in Lakeway. Appointments can be scheduled for in-person or via video.
For a detailed look at exactly what Primary Care Consulting means, please see Dr. Reardon’s post about our unique PCC model on our blog.
Rates – Julie Reardon, MD
*Due to COVID19, as of March 2020 all appointments will be video by default unless otherwise arranged/ requested. We are available for in office visits and are following safety guidelines outlined by the Texas Medical Board. All patients must wear face coverings and we will check your temperature upon arrival. For more information, please contact the office.
- Initial Intensive Consultation 895.00 includes 90-120 minutes of dedicated initial visit
- Abbreviated Intake, 60 minutes, $495
- In-office Follow Up: Up to 60 minutes, 395.00
- Video Visits/Telemedicine & Phone follow ups: 95.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 190.00; 20 to 30 min 285.00, 30-50 minutes 395.00 (In office appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes or more and appointments under 30 minutes are only available via video or phone)
- Genomics Package: Includes IntellxxDNA Executive Report + Pharmacogenetic Report + Dr. Julie’s interpretations (two 1 hour consults & one 30 min consult) & recommendations, $3500 please note: this is a stand alone service, if you are an existing patient, we can also use these tools and weave it in to your current care and our hourly rates.
Please see Dr. Reardon’s biography and credentials on her personal page.
Medical Management Service
We now offer a 95.00 medical service for between visits. Because we know that it’s not always practical to schedule a visit when refills are needed several months after a visit, or you need extra medical advice from a practitioner between appointments.
This service covers clinical advice or prescription management when an issue is not appropriate for a quick Patient Portal response & the practitioner’s time is required to analyze your case and provide an answer.
Payment for all charges is due at the time of service.
*We require 48 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduled appointments or full visit charges apply.