Dr. Julie Reardon and Nurse Practitioner Theresa Hernandez offer a very personalized style of Integrative and Functional Medicine-informed Primary Care Consulting at our West Austin location in Lakeway. Appointments can be scheduled for in-person or via video.
For a detailed look at exactly what Primary Care Consulting means, please see Dr. Reardon’s post about our unique PCC model on our blog.
Rates – Julie Reardon, MD
- Initial Consultation: 795.00 includes 90-120 minutes of dedicated initial visit
- In-office Follow Up: Up to 60 minutes, 395.00
- Video Visits/Telemedicine & Phone follow ups: 95.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 190.00; 20 to 30 min 285.00, 30-50 minutes 395.00
Please see Dr. Reardon’s biography and credentials on her personal page.
Rates – Theresa Hernandez, APN/CNP
- Initial Consultation: 375.00, includes 90 minutes of dedicated initial visit
- In-office Long Follow Up: Up to 60 minutes, 250.00
- In-office Brief Follow Up: 150.00 Up to 30 minutes, 150.00
- Video Visits/Telemedicine & Phone follow ups: 55.00 for up to 10 minutes; 10 to 20 minutes 90.00; 20 to 30 min 150.00, 35-60 minutes 250.00
Please see Theresa’s biography and credentials on her personal page.
Medical Management Service
We now offer a 95.00 medical service for between visits. Because we know that it’s not always practical to schedule a visit when refills are needed several months after a visit, or you need extra medical advice from a practitioner between appointments.
This service covers clinical advice or prescription management when an issue is not appropriate for a quick Patient Portal response & the practitioner’s time is required to analyze your case and provide an answer.
Payment for all charges is due at the time of service.