< Back to Patient Resources
Patient Communications Portal
Lake Travis Integrative Medicine uses the OnPatient platform for all patient communications. OnPatient allows you to send secure communications to our office, as well as allows us to share copies of your lab results and other important information.
Please click the logo to the left if you are already a registered user of OnPatient. If you have not logged in before, please sign up for an account next time you are in the office or request one by email.
Please Note: Our communications portal is for quick questions, such as those about lab scheduling or results, prescription or supplement dosage questions, or appointment cancellations with more than 48 hours notice. The portal is not appropriate for lengthy discussions of symptoms or health concerns and not a substitute for a follow-up appointment in person, by phone, or by video. Dr. Reardon is not able to answer medical questions that require research into your records by portal message without scheduling Medical Management Service.
If you have a problem connecting to the OnPatient portal, try these things to help troubleshoot the situation:
- Use a computer to register to the portal the first time; do not use an iPad or iPhone.
- Clear cache, cookies, and history of the web browser (Ctrl+Shift+Del) or (Command+Shift+Del).
- Make sure your web browser is up to date.
- Check your internet connection.
- Log out of OnPatient and log back in again.
- Try using another web browser like Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari.