A passionate and experienced public speaker, Dr. Julie Reardon presents on various health topics for both general audiences and health professionals. She is skilled at shaping presentations to her specific audience’s needs.
Dr. Reardon is also available to moderate screenings of the movie, Escape Fire, a moving overview of our country’s current health care crisis recently featured on CNN.
General Public Audiences
- General Health Prevention and Nutrition
- Breast Cancer Survivors Nutrition Tips
- Heart Disease and Your Diet
- Omega 3 and Vitamin D
- ADD/ADHD: The Brain/Body Connection for Active Kids
- Menopause: A LIVE IT Health Approach to Transition
- Keeping Kids Healthy: Germs Talk for Kids
- Keeping Kids Healthy: Healthy Eating
- Healthy Doctor/Healthy Patient
- Introduction to Integrative Medicine
- International Perspective on Health and Wellness
- Mindfulness and our Schools
- Common Sense Medicine
For information on Dr. Julie’s experience speaking to industry and physician audiences, please see her Industry Speaker page.