Lake Travis Integrative Medicine uses the OnPatient platform for all patient communications.
Note: If you have not logged in before, please sign up for an account next time you are in the office or request one by email.
OnPatient allows you to send secure communications to our office, as well as allows us to share copies of your lab results and other important information.
If you have a problem connecting to the OnPatient portal, try these things to help troubleshoot the situation:
- Use a computer to register to the portal the first time; do not use an iPad or iPhone.
- Clear cache, cookies, and history of the web browser (Ctrl+Shift+Del) or (Command+Shift+Del).
- Make sure your web browser is up to date.
- Check your internet connection.
- Log out of OnPatient and log back in again.
- Try using another web browser like Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari.
Lake Travis Integrative Medicine uses the Chiron Health platform for our video visits, also known as telemedicine. To log in to Chiron Health, visit our landing page and look for the LOG IN button.
Note: If you have not logged in before, please sign up for an account well in advance of your first video appointment with Dr. Reardon.
Please see the Video Visits page for precise information on setting up your account with this web portal.